BJEDIS | Brazilian Journal of Experimental Design, Data Analysis and Inferential Statistics is an open-access journal sharing rigorous peer-reviewed scientific works. BJEDIS | Brazilian Journal of Experimental Design, Data Analysis and Inferential Statistics publishes refereed, original research papers on all aspects of science and technology, which deal with Experimental Design, Data Analysis, and Inferential Statistics. A broad outline of the journal's scope includes:
• Mathematical modeling, systems analysis, machine learning, and beneficial use of big data related to any science and technology field;
• Statistical models, multivariate analyses, clustering, time series, predictive analytics, decision trees, and neural network.
• Biotechnology, biopolymers, biocatalysts, bioremediation, and ecotoxicology, covering all fields of environmental chemistry, environmental toxicology, and risk assessment.
• Technology, data mining, artificial intelligence, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, networks systems, machine learning, knowledge exploration in IoT, knowledge representation, smart and intelligent systems.
a) Publish theoretical and empirical articles, case studies, bibliographic reviews, and interviews that present state of the art with a critical approach on topics relevant to the academic community involved with Experimental Design, Data Analysis, and Inferential Statistics;
b) Contribute to the dissemination of Applied Statistical knowledge, strengthening all Sciences and Engineering that use these concepts;
c) Update researchers, professionals, and public policymakers on the main trends in Experimental Design, Data Analysis, and Inferential Statistics.
Concentration Areas: Sciences, Engineering and Humanities
Target Audience: BJEDIS | Brazilian Journal of Experimental Design, Data Analysis and Inferential Statistics target audience is the entire national and international academic-scientific community. This journal will be plural and inclusive, covering themes ranging from Engineering to the Greater Humanities Area.
BJEDIS accepts: Original Articles, Review Articles, Reviews, and Interviews. The works presented to BJEDIS should be:
- Theoretical articles: Articles of theoretical development, supported by extensive bibliographic research and proposing new models, propositions, and interpretations for phenomena relevant to the fields that are the pillars of this newspaper;
- Empirical articles: Empirical works that expand knowledge in the area, based on methodologically well-founded research, carefully conducted and properly analyzed;
- Practical cases: Case studies or teaching cases that present a problem situation in which the author must use his knowledge based on robust statistical analysis to propose an alternative solution. The name of the organization or individual referred to in the case should be revealed only with the formal agreement of those, being the author (s) of the case responsible for identifying the protagonists;
- Reviews: Bibliographic reviews should be prepared from recent works, with a maximum of five years of release, presenting innovative and critical content, in addition to containing citations and references.
- Interviews: Interviews with personalities in the areas covered by the newspaper, bringing relevant and frontier information to the journal's readers.
Writing articles is exhausting, and many submissions may precede the final acceptance of different journals. Thus, facilitating the Author's work to increase his productivity is a challenge that should be a priority for scientific journals. BJEDIS | Brazilian Journal of Experimental Design, Data Analysis and Inferential Statistics could not treat our authors differently. Therefore, BJEDIS also uses the YPYW system. The Author can send us a single PDF file that will be used in the evaluation process. The final format will be required from the Author only after final acceptance. Then, BJEDIS will request you all the necessary items for the publication of your article.
Copyright © 2021 Bjedis – All right reserved.
Developed by Emanuele Nunes de Lima F. Jorge
Usamos cookies para analisar o tráfego do site e otimizar sua experiência nele. Ao aceitar nosso uso de cookies, seus dados serão agregados com os dados de todos os demais usuários.